- It is normal to have bleeding after your biopsy. This bleeding may range from light spotting to a full period.
- It is normal to experience cramping for several hours to days after your biopsy.
- Your results are expected back in approximately 10 days. Our office will contact you as soon as results are in.
Please call 770-887-0559 immediately if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Bleeding heavier than a period
- Temperature greater than 101°
- A foul smelling discharge or severe pelvic pain.